my devices, my desktop, my network, my data, my support
demand for modern, mobile IT
Work isn’t a place you go—it’s a thing you do. Today’s workforce demands technology that enables secure access to business software and data from any device at any location, and it's the job of the CIO to deliver.
To truly empower their mobile workforce, CIOs need to navigate the vast and quickly evolving landscape of back-end virtualization, cloud, collaboration and management technologies that make the anyplace workspace™ possible. Choosing the right IT solutions for your organization can at times seem to be an overwhelming and daunting challenge.
the anyplace workspace™ - technology that delivers
MCPc’s anyplace workspace™ provides the guidance and framework CIOs, IT managers and business leaders need to move toward a more modern, mobile IT environment.
Our solution architects are trained and certified in the latest technologies from partner companies including VMware, NetApp, Cisco, Citrix and more. We’re ready to work with your organization to develop and implement a strategy that brings your organization closer toward the true anyplace workspace™ - all while maximizing IT investments and growing your business.
the complete solution
Technology solutions that back MCPc’s anyplace workspace™ are structured around the five core pillars of the IT environment, including:
- my devices: What access points (tablets, smartphones, laptops, PCs) are best for each end-user segment within your organization?
- my desktop: How should information be delivered consistently and securely across those devices?
- my network: What infrastructure and collaboration technologies are needed to best deliver that information?
- my data: Where will data be stored, and how will it be accessed by end users? How can we maintain data security and management?
- my support: How can we ensure that all of the technology is performing at its best?
Our anyplace workspace™ architects can help you answer these questions, and build an environment in which your employees’ devices, desktop, network, data and support will follow them any place they go—while you maintain control.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with an anyplace workspace™ architect.