collaborate with all your contacts at any location
Improved collaboration is no longer a "nice to have" it's a necessary requirement to overcome time-intensive business processes, and slow responsiveness to customers and market trends. Bringing employees, business partners, suppliers, vendors and even customers together at the right time can have a dramatic impact on the bottom line, and provide opportunities for growth, innovation and productivity within organizations.
The way people communicate and collaborate in business environments is changing. Until recently, interactions were primarily text-based and centered on documents. (Think email, instant messaging, and portals or workspaces.) These tools worked well for one-to-one or small group interactions.
Increasingly, though, employees are collaborating with more people both within and outside the company. This has driven a demand for new collaboration technologies, such as wikis, social networks, blogs and forums, desktop video, telepresence and more.
But it doesn't stop there. These technologies require enhanced network and data center infrastructures that can securely, reliably and seamlessly transfer information to anyone, anywhere, on any device.
the anyplace workspace™
Enable distributed employees and business contacts to work together more efficiently and effectively through a collaborative anyplace workspace™ that supports a more mobile, social, visual and virtual environment.
While there is no "one size fits all" solution, we'll give you the infrastructure and tools needed for collaboration without borders. This includes:
- A consistent user experience, no matter the device.
- Internal social network integration to locate experts, capture innovative ideas, share wisdom and celebrate successes.
- High-quality video across devices and locations.
- Quick scalability over the cloud with virtual desktops.
the right technology
Cisco is uniquely positioned to deliver secure collaboration solutions across all mediums-video, voice, presence/IM, and email-as well as the network and data center infrastructure needed to maintain them.
Its diverse collaboration portfolio includes:
- Unified Communications - Manage every interaction between users, devices and applications.
- Collaboration Applications - Provide web conferencing, instant messaging, and social collaboration to help locate experts, accelerate decision-making, and enhance employee participation.
- Customer Collaboration - Let your customers place inquiries from a variety of mediums, including phone, web and social networks.
- Telepresence - Extend in-person experiences from the boardroom to the desktop and beyond, through high-quality, immersive video experiences.
In addition, Cisco's network and data center solutions provide security, reliability, easy integration and unified management. With Cisco, you can:
- Control who and what devices can get on your network.
- Manage across architectures, networks and services with a single interface.
- Automate your network for multimedia, ensuring quality delivery of video and other multimedia applications.
the complete solution
Put the infrastructure and tools in place for efficient collaboration from any location and device. For more on how to build a borderless workforce, see:
Interested in improving collaboration? Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with an anyplace workspace™ architect.